We Are Hiring!
Our Company KK Collection is looking for a new Permanent team member of General Creative Assistant to join us! We are looking for someone with drive & high attention to detail to join our faced paced e-commerce world.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Over 22 years old
- Live in Cape Town (we work in Pinelands at the moment and will be moving to our very own office in the next 4 months)
- Have own transportation
- Be a Happy, polite and well spoken individual
- Self Motivated, strategic thinker & able to look for opportunities
- A creative with the balance to be organised & punctual
- Be comfortable to do a full spectrum of admin & creative tasks
- Eloquent on email, good spelling & grammar is non negotiable
- Highly organised and able to bring order to the office on weeks with massive deadlines
- Must be comfortable with computers & using web based software
- Have 3+ years work experience. E-commerce experience would be advantageous
KK Collection is a small business that owns and runs a few online stores and has our own inhouse branding & does retail supply. The candidate will be required to run one of the online stores, as well as some of the other platforms we use.
Please note, this role is NOT solely for Love & Sparkles.
- Stock control & management
- Supplier relations
- Running of work phone & email as required
- Customer communication
- Packing/wrapping & Sending of parcels (dealing with couriers)
- Helping to brand items when required (training will be provided as necessary)
- Product and range development & assistance
- General admin as needed in office
- Social media management (answering, using scheduling programs etc)
- Dropping parcels at Postnet when required
Other tasks may include:
- Assisting with areas of the business should we need it, (we often get last minute big orders or have an event that would require you to assist in that, which may be for a different one of our sites.)
- Social media & photography (we have a small set up here that we use) as well as assisting with marketing via mailers & Catalogues to clients.
Bonus requirements: (if you are not skilled here we will be able to train you)
- Proficient in Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Shopify
- Marketing or any creative work experience would be great
Hours would be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm. We are open to a half day role if the right person comes along. (Should we have a massive order or event, we may ask for extra assistance but this is a rare case. (eg. Black Friday).
We currently work from my home but are going to be moving into a commercial office block (most likely in Salt River.) We believe in working fast, accurately and working smart, we drink coffee, listen to music and enjoy chatting.
The ideal candidate needs to fit in well into the dynamic. It is not a formal office environment and we like to feel relaxed, but we do have tight deadlines to meet. This role is ideal for someone who tried and didn’t enjoy the corporate life, or someone who is new to the working world and ready to learn as much as possible. We are looking for someone who is creative and wants to be part of a successful startup and grow with the company. We do get incredibly busy, so this candidate needs to be someone who can be self motivated and work on their own without constant supervision, the reality is that we do not have the capacity to hand hold through every task. we like you to have your list of tasks and you can come and go as you wish, provided your work is done. This opportunity is one for a fun relaxed environment and we welcome your applications, should your criteria above be a match.
If you would like to apply please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you feel you would enjoy this role & add value to our business, via email to: email@example.com . Please address the e-mail to Kate & ensure the subject line reads: Application to join the team. Kindly ensure the body of your application mail tells us your favourite colour and your favourite place you have travelled.
Applications close on 15 May and should you be successful to get to an interview you will be contacted and we will proceed from there with a zoom or in person interviews as necessary. If you have not received feedback within 72 hours, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Please note, we are NOT a large corporate. Do not expect us to be able to maintain a 15 year corporate salary. If you would like to include your salary expectation in the application that would make things a lot faster.